Wednesday, March 27, 2019

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is just plain fun to read and kudos to the author for keeping it free of smutty language and sex. It is refreshing to read a YA book that I would actually recommend to young adults. Part romance, part coming-of-age, and part love-story to the bond of sisters, this is a remarkable and welcome addition to the contemporary YA world. It is well-written, inspiring and it made me laugh. I watched the Netflix movie and was disappointed....don't choose it in place of the book. If you are ready for a fast, easy, feel-good book with believable characters that you'll come to love this is a perfect read.

View all my reviews

No comments: