Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Lincoln Hypothesis: A Modern-day Abolitionist Investigates the Possible Connection Between Joseph Smith, the Book of Mormon, and Abraham LincolnThe Lincoln Hypothesis: A Modern-day Abolitionist Investigates the Possible Connection Between Joseph Smith, the Book of Mormon, and Abraham Lincoln by Timothy Ballard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a simply amazing book! I enjoyed it so much and learned so much that two days after completing the audio version I listen to it again ! I then ordered the hardbound copy, which I am currently reading along with the author's other book, "The Washington Hypothesis." LDS readers will gain some new insights and non-lds readers will find this a fascinating historical perspective and an interesting hypothesis. It is the subject matter and the historical events presented in the book that make it so fascinating. The author is not a particularly gifted prose writer, but rather a gifted searcher of truth and meaning. I concur with his conclusions and highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: