Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Leaving TimeLeaving Time by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars
Jodi Picoult is a sure bet for a good read and this did not disappoint. I have continued to think about this book long after completing it, months ago. There are two heart wrenching story lines, both intricately connected, with finely balanced humor, science, and mystery that will definitely keep you turning pages until the twist ending that I didn't see coming. Although there is an explanation in the book about what "Leaving Time" means, when you get to the end, it takes on a whole new meaning. Her characters are wonderful and lovable and she skillfully handles first person voice for each of them. Her research on elephants is thorough and I learned much.
I want this to be a movie!!! Do yourself a favor & also listen to the audio version - SO beautiful!
For a very good complete review see https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...


View all my reviews

No comments: